New opening at Roma Fiumicino airport
Lagardère Travel Retail is pleased to announce the opening of three new Food&Beverage POS in Roma Fiumicino. These new formats, opened the 21st of December in the new Extra-Schengen departure hall called “Avancorpo”, are:
• Farinella, a modern but traditional trattoria, in a familiar and refined atmosphere where we serve authentic Neapolitan pizza;
• Beercode, an innovative casual dining restaurant focused on beer and grilled meat with a cozy and distinctive urban environment;
• Ajisen Ramen, the first restaurant in Europe of the well-known brand that offers Asian cuisine, where red, the distinctive color of the format, stands out anywhere.
New openings also for Lagardère “Duty Free & Luxury”:
• a 1800 sqm Core DF walkthrough store, the largest under Aelia banner;
• 5 Fashion stores: Michael Kors, Pandora, Sunglass hut, Montblanc and Ermenegildo Zegna.
We would like to thank the teams which have all played a very active role in these roll-outs and we send our best wishes to the Store Managers and to the POS teams!