Lagardère Travel Retail is one of the four Lagardère Group divisions, together with Publishing, Sports & Entertainments and Active and is global leader in the travel retail sector.
New opening at Roma Fiumicino airport
Lagardère Travel Retail is pleased to announce the opening of three new Food&Beverage POS in Roma Fiumicino. These new formats, opened the 21st of December in the new Extra-Schengen departure hall called “Avancorpo”, are:
• Farinella, a modern but traditional trattoria, in a familiar and refined atmosphere where we serve authentic Neapolitan pizza;
• Beercode, an innovative casual dining restaurant focused on beer and grilled meat with a cozy and distinctive urban environment;
• Ajisen Ramen, the first restaurant in Europe of the well-known brand that offers Asian cuisine, where red, the distinctive color of the format, stands out anywhere.
New openings also for Lagardère “Duty Free & Luxury”:
• a 1800 sqm Core DF walkthrough store, the largest under Aelia banner;
• 5 Fashion stores: Michael Kors, Pandora, Sunglass hut, Montblanc and Ermenegildo Zegna.
We would like to thank the teams which have all played a very active role in these roll-outs and we send our best wishes to the Store Managers and to the POS teams!